Stylish Florida Homes is here for your next move. Guarantee your decision is a success with us.
Find your dream home today with our optimized tools
We provide you with all the tools you need to make the best decision possible. Contact us anytime and never miss out on an opportunity to make your next move, the best move possible.
We are on your side. Not on the commission side. We go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best service possible and that the house you purchase is your dream home, not an ok-we-will-settle home. Most realtors today will try to expedite the process in order to get the commission and move on. Check out our reviews and testimonials on the about page to attest that we put you, the buyer first.
Formalize contract signed by all title holders.
Have pre-approval from mortgage company or proof of funds letter ready to be given in with the contract.
Signatures by all buyers and sellers with date of signatures.
Contract with executed date including signatures of all parties, sellers and buyers.
Proof of funds, deposit, inspections, mortgage approval or cash funding, all contingencies and addendum met, closing.
Process can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months or more depending on funding and needs of either the buyer or seller.
Inspection fees including : general or 4 point inspection, mold inspection if necessary termite and WDO inspection.
Wind Mitigation (needed for insurance companies) Appraisal fee if desired or necessary.
Normally inspections are paid by Buyer.
Any other fees to insure that the home is bought in a condition suitable to the buyers acceptance.
Most homes are sold AS-IS.
Our team of experts are here to assist at any time with your project
Looking for your dream home? Aiming to sell and get the best results possible? Stylish Florida Homes guarantees to exceed your expectation because we put you before anything else
Feel free to leave us a message with the form below
We will get back to you as soon as we review your message, thank you
Palm Beach County
Sellers pays most of the costs for the sale
- Documentary stamp taxes
- Owners policy and charges
- Title search and /or charges
- Municipal lien searches
- HOA /Condo Association Estoppel fees
- Recording and other fees needed to cure title
- Transaction or Compliance fee from Agency
- Sellers choose title company in Palm Beach county and pay fee
- Transaction or compliance fee from Agency
- Taxes and recording fees on notes and mortgage
- Survey, if necessary or desired
- Lender title policy and endorsements
- Hoa/Condo Assoc application or transfer fees
- Loan expenses
- Appraisal fees required by mortgage, if paying cash ins’t mandatory
- Buyers inspections/ attorney fees if required or desired
- Owners policy premium